We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Strategic Project Lead (Office of the CEO) I Hong Kong
In this role you will work directly with the CXO team of Compare Asia Group. The CXO team is highly experienced, having each spent 10+ years at world-class firms including KKR, McKinsey, Riot Games, Visa, American Express, Shangri-La, and Perella Weinberg Partners.
** Candidates with less years of experience will be considered as a Strategic Project Associate/Analyst
- Supporting the CEO & CXO team in developing critical projects & initiatives.
- Assessing the viability of new initiatives such as launching new business verticals, partnerships or markets.
- Driving execution on a number of special projects and new initiatives across the CompareAsiaGroup markets.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in a top tier management consulting firm is highly recommended.
- 2-6 years professional experience.
- Business degree/MBA preferred.
- Skilled at structuring strategic analysis and communicating that analysis using presentation (PowerPoint, Google Slides) and spreadsheet (Excel, Google Sheets) tools.
- Track record of data driven, structured problem solving.
- Combination of strategic thinking with strong execution abilities.
- Knowledge of best practices in business operations.
- Experience implementing strategic, large-scale projects in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment requiring deadline-driven productivity.
- Proven ability to work with different team members to design processes and implement / execute complex strategic projects and operational initiatives that solve business problems.
- Proven project management, problem solving, analytical, written/verbal communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.