We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Sr. Product Manager/Product Manager I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 200+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
MoneyHero.com.hk is Hong Kong’s first one-stop financial product comparison platform for Hong Kong consumers. Established in 2013, we have been providing unbiased comparisons of financial products ranging from credit cards, personal loans, insurances, mortgages to securities and banking accounts. We only partner with reputable banks and financial institutions to provide the latest and most comprehensive financial product information, allowing you to compare and choose the products that best suit your needs with easy-to-use tools at no costs.
For more details, visit our website at https://MoneyHero.com.hk
As a Senior Product Manager/Product Manager you will help drive the analysis behind the company wide decisions relating to product, operations, process and optimization. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills, excellent prioritization, time management habits and exceptional communication and collaborative abilities.
- Shipped multiple products (or features) and understand the end to end cycle of product development
- Take a result-oriented approach by analyzing key product metrics to make informed decisions and help drive product strategy
- Define specifications on what success looks like for the team, prioritize projects based on impact, and using data to validate success.
- Familiar with agile, A/B testing and other product related methodologies
- Effectively communicate and work closely with other product managers, developers, and designers to ensure a high-quality product is built.
- Build cross functional relationships and manage large scale cross functional initiatives.
- At least 3-5+ years of product management experience
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Proficient in Chinese
- Familiar with Application Programmable Interface (API) based products
- Flexible and willing to roll up their sleeve, get their hands dirty and do what is necessary to ensure success
- Prioritize and make decisions with a customer-oriented focus
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams