We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Sr. Product Manager/Product Manager I Hong Kong
As a Senior Product Manager/Product Manager you will help drive the analysis behind the company wide decisions relating to product, operations, process and optimization. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills, excellent prioritization, time management habits and exceptional communication and collaborative abilities.
- Shipped multiple products (or features) and understand the end to end cycle of product development
- Take a result-oriented approach by analyzing key product metrics to make informed decisions and help drive product strategy
- Define specifications on what success looks like for the team, prioritize projects based on impact, and using data to validate success.
- Familiar with agile, A/B testing and other product related methodologies
- Effectively communicate and work closely with other product managers, developers, and designers to ensure a high-quality product is built.
- Build cross functional relationships and manage large scale cross functional initiatives.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5+ years of product management experience
- MBA or advanced degree.
- Proficient in Chinese
- Familiar with Application Programmable Interface (API) based products
- Flexible and willing to roll up their sleeve, get their hands dirty and do what is necessary to ensure success
- Prioritize and make decisions with a customer-oriented focus
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology