We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Social Media and Content Editor
As a Social Media & Content Editor, you will work closely with Thai marketing team including graphic designer, SEO specialist on creating content calendar, writing and production for the platform to educate users on financial products in Thailand. Also help the team to formulate a plan and strategy for brand building through every social media channels including Facebook, Line, Youtube and etc.
- Creating content calendar, researching on topic, writing and preparing the contents.
- Working with SEO team for keyword briefing, content structure and optimisation.
- Coordinating with graphic designer on visual design briefing and building brand alignment with corporate identity.
- Managing and overseeing social media channels.
- Responsible for social media and content marketing report including monthly social media report and key figures.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor degree in any related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in content calendar planning, writing and taking care of social media channels.
- Passion in content creation and writing.
- Being creative and committed to high quality content to help user.
- Able to use WordPress CMS and experience in SEO optimisation for the content.
- Ability to communicate in English is a plus.
- This is a full-time role and open to Thai nationals
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology