We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Site Reliability Engineer I Singapore
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, data integrity and overall system health.
- Perform L2 and L3 production support. Triaging application issues, quickly resolving system-wide outages, communicate updates, and execute root cause analysis to prevent future service disruptions.
- Define and enforce Service Level Management activities and SLAs.
- Improving the application monitoring to make sure we are able to detect and triage production issues within SLA.
- As owners of the space the team also drives stability by detecting issues and working with engineering teams to implement the improvements
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Interest in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a sense of ownership and drive
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to engage with the appropriate stakeholders and SMEs
- Ability to debug distributed systems and automate routine tasks
- Application monitoring experience (Prometheus, NewRelic, ELK, CloudWatch, StackDriver etc)
- Understanding of cloud computing platforms (AWS/GCP etc) – AWS highly preferred
- Experience in Unix
- Understanding of relational databases Oracle, Postgres, MySQL
- Work off-hours and weekends, as required by project work and systems maintenance.
Desired to have:
- Basic scripting skils (Bash, Python etc)
- Experience in Docker / Kubernetes / Istio
- Understanding of networking concepts such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, HTTP
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology