We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
As an SEO specialist, you will be a key person who works closely with Thai marketing team to execute SEO strategy closely and also with regional marketing to drive organic traffic session to MoneyGuru.co.th platform. Also have to collaborate with Thai content marketing team on content optimisation and developer team on continuously improve our platform in term of SEO.
- Reviewing and analyzing for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Implementing on-page optimization, link building strategy and keyword research
- Working with content team on content optimisation for publishing, wordpress maintenance and troubleshooting
- Taking care of day to day SEO tasks and reporting including regular site audit, keyword rank tracking, on page optimisation report
- Working with technical team on technical SEO request, briefing and QA.
- Performing ongoing new keyword opportunity, discovery and expansion.
- Keeping team update on new SEO technique and algorithm update.
- Bachelor degree in any related fields.
- 2-3 years of experience in SEO especially in digital marketing agency, E-Commerce, comparison platform and publisher websites.
- Keen in using Google Analytics, Search Console and related SEO tools in the market.
- Passion in SEO and digital marketing is preferrable.
- Ability to communicate in English is preferred.
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology