SEO Manager | Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform.
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 150+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. HQ in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
In 2017, we closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry technology.
Your responsibilities include:
* Identify SEO opportunities and develop effective strategy
* Monitor SEO reports and perform traffic and conversion audits to improve current strategy
* Perform detailed keyword research and review site performance
* Work closely with marketing team to maximize effectiveness of content creation and digital marketing strategy
* Optimize digital spends and drive incremental traffic through SEO
* Benchmark and monitor competitor activities and performance
* Collaborate and maintain excellent relationship with different stakeholders
You must hold an associate degree or equivalent
7+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.
Strong data analytics and KPI reporting experience.
Good command of Google Analytics, Search Console and Excel.
Knowledge in SEO copywriting and SEO tools is essential.
Can-do attitude, and be able to quickly adapt to new technologies and trends.
Excellent verbal and written English required.
Interested parties, please submit your application via: Click Here
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.