SEO Manager | Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading financial management platform for banking, insurance, and telco products.
CompareAsiaGroup helps people across Asia save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for personal loans, credit cards, insurance and other home services. Headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is active in a total of seven Asian markets including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. The Group has established relationships with over 100 leading financial institutions and employs more than 150 people across its markets. CompareAsiaGroup is backed by leading investors including IFC, Goldman Sachs, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, SBI Group, ACE & Company, H&Q Asia Pacific and Nova Founders Capital.
In 2017, CompareAsiaGroup & MoneyHero.com.hk we closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
Your responsibilities include:
* Identify SEO opportunities and develop effective strategy
* Monitor SEO reports and perform traffic and conversion audits to improve current strategy
* Perform detailed keyword research and review site performance
* Work closely with marketing team to maximize effectiveness of content creation and digital marketing strategy
* Optimize digital spends and drive incremental traffic through SEO
* Benchmark and monitor competitor activities and performance
* Collaborate and maintain excellent relationship with different stakeholders
You must hold an associate degree or equivalent
7+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.
Strong data analytics and KPI reporting experience.
Good command of Google Analytics, Search Console and Excel.
Knowledge in SEO copywriting and SEO tools is essential.
Can-do attitude, and be able to quickly adapt to new technologies and trends.
Excellent verbal and written English required.
Interested parties, please submit your application via: Click Here
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.