We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 80 million users across six markets in Asia Pacific. Our mission is simple – we empower people to build healthier financial lives.
We are a purpose-driven, fast-paced start-up looking for a self-motivated, organized, collaborative and analytical SEO specialist to join our Group Marketing team in Hong Kong as a SEO Manager.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a team of SEO specialists across our 6 markets. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders across functions including paid marketing, analytics, content, product, design, commercial and technology. You will be expected to not only have a strong master of SEO, but also be able to think and act with business goals in mind.
Our ideal candidate possesses hands-on SEO expertise, strong business acumen, communication skills, analytical ability and a personal ambition to grow with CompareAsiaGroup.
- Work with a team of SEO specialists across our 6 markets to support SEO growth opportunities to drive improved user experience and revenue / increased profitability for the business
- Help define objectives and measurable key results / KPIs for SEO strategy and support the delivery by working with key stakeholders across the Group. This includes helping to develop and clearly articulate the business case / ROI for the proposed strategy
- Support / execute on day-to-day management of all SEO implementation across the Group
- Support on the development and roll-out of standardized reporting frameworks and analytics tools to assess and track SEO performance across markets via data-driven insights and user insight
- Analyze and identify SEO growth opportunities for the group through proactive review of content architecture, keyword constructs, audits and data / traffic analysis
- Help set the roadmap for and own the implementation of SEO best practices / guidelines for the organization to maximize search engine optimization including, but not limited to, reducing page load/latency, optimizing URL structure, and data and site architecture. This includes the education / partnership with stakeholders (e.g. marketing, content, product, technology, management teams) to build up buy-in for proposed plan
- Work hand-in-hand with content, brand and PR teams and provide data-driven and actionable insight to ensure the delivery of high-quality, valuable content for our users and our SEO ranking (including backlinks, engagement, etc.). This includes creating KPIs for these teams which take into account SEO performance related to content marketing
- Work in partnership with product and technology teams and own the delivery of SEO product and technical priorities as well as experimentation / ideation; taking into account the balance between search engine optimization, user experience and technical resourcing required to deliver solutions
- Stay up to date with the latest trends in SEO including search engine algorithm updates, AMP, Mobile First etc. and develop actionable strategies to ensure the Group is equipped to manage and benefit from these new trends / changes
- 5+ years of experience in the field of SEO in a B2C role; including hands-on technical SEO and content marketing / optimization experience
- Track record of exceeding aggressive growth targets and managing SEO projects from inception to completion
- A subject matter expert in all core SEO areas including but not limited to Content, Keyword Research, Technical SEO (UX, site architecture, URL structure, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, dynamic/static pages, schema markup, etc.), On-Page Optimization (Metadata, Headings, Content, Anchor Links, Navigation, etc.) and Off-Page Optimization (backlinks, domain authority, etc.)
- Advanced user of all major SEO tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tag Manager, Ahrefs, Moz, SpyFu, Majestic, SEMRush, BUZZSUMO, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, AWR, etc. to monitor traffic, rankings, redirects, click rate, bounce rate, 404 errors, and other KPIs
- Strong knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking methods across all major search engines
- Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS
- Exceptional analytical skills and loves using data to tell stories
- Strong attention to detail and able to deliver high-quality work under tight timelines
- Self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, results-oriented startup environment – will go the extra mile without being asked
- Strong project management skills and enjoys managing multiple, complex projects and creating processes and systems to improve efficiencies within an organization
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills. Comfortable and effective in communicating business ideas and strategy
- Enthusiastic collaborator and enjoys working with and learning from people of different backgrounds and cultures
- Passion about fintech and technology
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology