Senior QA Engineer
In an exciting, international and fast-paced work environment, you will be given challenging and diverse opportunities every day. You will work closely with Money101 product team and engineering team from our research and development center in Singapore. You will help build products that empower Money101’s users to build healthier financial lives.
- Provide quality assurance testing for software delivering content on the web
- Enable product innovation through collaboration, evolution and experimentation
- Collaborate closely with product team members, designers and engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Challenge the status quo – we aren’t hiring to stay as we are, we want people that are here to shake things up and show us new ways of thinking the team and tracking progress through measurable and quantifiable actions.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical details effectively across disciplines, locations, and organizations, including to senior leadership
- Own the testing function within the team. Understand and implement best test practices, process and methodologies
- Create and execute systematic test plans and test scripts from functional specifications, manage test data and assemble test cases
- Collaborate with cross functional agile teams to plan stories and develop acceptance criteria. Provide timely and accurate QA status
- Triaging issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Guide stories through development and testing until they meet Definition of Done
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- You have the eyes of a hawk – a true eye for detail and can spot a pixel out of place.
- Proficient with issue tracking tool (ie., JIRA) and test management tool (ie., X-Ray) (5+ years commercial experience)
- Experience in Cross browser and device testingd. Business level English fluency
- Knowledge of code quality and performance analysis toolsf. Experience in Cross browser and device testing
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and tools (ie., Selenium / nightwatch)h. Sound experience in API testing using a tools (ie., SoapUI / Postman)
- You are analytical and methodical, while being curious and proactive. You can identify and record problems clearly, but also try to work out what is causing them and what the implications are on other parts of the software
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology