We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Senior Growth Marketing Manager I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets in Asia Pacific. Our mission is simple – we empower people to build healthier financial lives.
We are a purpose-driven, fast-paced start-up looking for a passionate, organized, collaborative and results-driven leader to join our Group Marketing team in Hong Kong as a Senior Growth Marketing Manager.
In this role you will report directly to the Group Head of Marketing and will have the opportunity to lead a lean team. You will own the development and execution of our data-driven growth strategy. This includes setting processes and standards for the Group to ensure we are interacting with our users across the entire customer journey most effectively. You will be responsible for executing and optimizing efficient cross-channel marketing campaigns (via paid and unpaid channels) to drive awareness and conversion amongst our target audiences through continuous testing. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders across functions including regional and local marketing, product, commercial and technology. You will be expected to think and act as a business lead – understanding how our marketing efforts and initiatives support the organization’s overall business objectives.
Our ideal candidate possesses hands-on performance marketing and analytics expertise, leadership experience and a personal ambition to grow with CompareAsiaGroup.
- Lead a team of 1-2 within our regional marketing team to support the growth of 3 of CompareAsiaGroup’s 6 markets
- Define the standards for and method to share marketing best practices across the Group
- Oversee day-to-day management and optimization of performance marketing campaigns across Google Ads, Google Search Ads 360, Facebook ads manager, DV 360, etc.
- Own the development of standardized reporting frameworks and analytics tools to assess marketing performance across paid and unpaid channels
- Own the development of A/B testing frameworks to generate data-driven insights and recommendations for improving performance marketing tactics
- Co-own (with in-market marketing lead) quarterly and annual marketing budgets and targets
- Co-own (with in-market marketing lead) the development and execution of quarterly and annual marketing strategy (and optimization throughout the quarter) across paid and unpaid channels
- Co-own (with in-market marketing lead) the process of defining key target audiences per market and develop campaigns tailored to these segments
- Co-own (with in-market marketing and product lead) the development of key user journeys and strategies to optimize and activate across all stages of the conversion funnel
- Build strong relationships with country marketing teams by providing data-driven insights, regular reporting and strategic guidance on growth marketing
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team (both at the Group and country level) as well as product and technology teams on strategic projects and initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience in the field of digital marketing in a B2C role; responsible for executing and optimizing marketing campaigns across paid and unpaid channels
- 4+ years of hands-on SEM experience with a track record of successfully managing SEM campaigns to meet aggressive ROI and growth targets
- Experience managing a small team and working with stakeholders across markets and functions
- Experience proposing and managing large scale paid advertising budgets against business objectives and ROI targets; including in-depth; hands-on experience using various performance marketing platforms including, but not limited to, Google Ads, Google Search Ads 360, Facebook ads manager, DV 360, etc.
- Hands on experience using Google Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign manager, etc.
- Experience running A/B tests to drive optimization
- Ability to use both qualitative and quantitative data to develop strategy recommendations and optimization tactics
- Basic command of SQL, Python or other programming languages
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working with and learning from people of different backgrounds and cultures
- Passion about fintech
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology