We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Senior Front-End Developer | Hong Kong HQ
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading financial management platform for banking, insurance, and telco products.
CompareAsiaGroup helps people across Asia save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for personal loans, credit cards, insurance and other home services. Headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is active in a total of seven Asian markets including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. The Group has established relationships with over 100 leading financial institutions and employs more than 150 people across its markets. CompareAsiaGroup is backed by leading investors including IFC, Goldman Sachs, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, SBI Group, ACE & Company, H&Q Asia Pacific and Nova Founders Capital.
In 2017, we closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
- Work with core team members on designing, building features, code reviews
- Design, develop, test and productize front-end components and services deployed on our continuous delivery platform
- Work with Product Management and UX to define user experience and interface specifications
- Work with QE to respond to and fix bugs
- Bachelor degree with 5+ years experience in building and deploying web applications
- Experience in building high-performance, reusable and adaptive UI components
- Familiarity with front end testing frameworks (like Mocha, Jasmine, Jest, Selenium)
- Knowledge in web technology areas like Canvas and WebGL rendering, Security, Web Sockets etc.
- Some Design study/experience is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Web development patterns/tools/idioms and APIs
- Creative problem solving and independent thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to Lean Development is a plus, Agile development also a strong plus
All personal data are strictly for recruitment purposes only