We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Senior Finance Manager
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will be tasked to build, lead and manage the finance & operations function of the business and accomplishment of strategic objectives through financial management. You will be reporting directly to the Group Finance Director and local Singapore management.
We are looking for a Senior Finance Manager for our fast-growing operations in Singapore and will in charge of the following responsibilities:
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management
- Provides up-to-date financial information and analysis to local management to support business decisions
- Budgeting and cash management
- In-charge of day-to-day finance and accounting functions
- Management of receivables and payables
- Ensures proper documentation and maintenance of accounting records
- Lead periodic fixed asset counts, cash counts and the reconciliation in the books
- Administering expense reimbursements, payroll and CPF
- Preparation of periodic tax and statutory returns with the IRAS and other regulatory bodies
- Liaise with local auditors during the annual audits
- Assists the HQ Finance during quarterly reporting, due diligence audits, and Group audits
- Observes and enforces compliance to business controls ensuring the efficiency, effectiveness, integrity & business focus of financial systems & processes
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- You are a certified accountant (e.g., CA, CPA, CMA, etc.)
- You have at least 7 years of experience in audit or accounting work. You are detail-oriented and can work under pressure
- You are analytical, quantitative, systematic and organized
- You have good knowledge of Excel and finance/accounting software
- You have knowledge of the local tax system and local commercial laws. Previous experiences in transfer pricing is a plus.
- You are independent, initiative, high level of energy and great interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in English both oral and written
- You are comfortable working in a multicultural and fast-pace environment
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving fintech start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 80 million users in Asia Pacfic, we move fast and set the highest standards. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows. CompareAsiagroup has raised over US$100 million from investors – including a recent strategic investment from Experian which will accelerate CompareAsiaGroup’s delivery of innovative customer solutions
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology