Senior Content Specialist (Writer) I Hong Kong
Do you love researching, generating ideas and writing content that inspires and engage? Are you results-driven and want to make a measurable difference? Hong Kong’s #1 personal finance comparison site is looking for Content Specialist to join our editorial team where you will enrich our users’ experience through high-quality articles, marketing copy and all manners of multi-media content on subjects related to making good personal finance decisions. Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager/Editor, you will play a key role in the growth and success of our business as quality content is a core element of our brand promise.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
This is a key position at MoneyHero.com.hk, where high editorial standards shape content that is designed to help consumers discover and choose the right financial products for themselves, and where content also drives a thriving and growing business.
- Ownership of content performance for assigned vertical from creation to execution and performance reporting of editorial strategy.
- Brief and work with writers to research, create and edit on financial content with SEO approach.
- Identify any risks and issues affecting delivery to agreed dates, communicate with colleagues, and work collaboratively to problem-solve and mitigate these risks and issues.
- Manage content on a daily basis through CMS to ensure content updates and user engagement.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Leveraging multimedia content, plan and execute content outreach activities to generate organic traffic.
- Manage and motivate writers through all stages of the writing and publishing process to ensure high quality output that upholds editorial standards and protect our brand.
- Work closely with Commercial team, Customer Service team, Design team and Marketing Campaign team to design and execute marketing campaigns and drive improvement of traffic, conversion and brand awareness.
- Work collaboratively to conduct customer and market research at various stages of product development to ensure a focus on the integrated solution and differentiation from competitors.
- At least 3-years of Journalism/ Editorial experience producing content in Chinese for the local Hong Kong audience.
- Able to use data and reporting to track and improve performance of content produced.
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Digital-savvy, creative, love working in a team.
- Self-motivated, not afraid to learn and try new things.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with CMS.
- Experience working collaboratively and flexibly within cross-functional teams.
- Work well under pressure and timeline with positive attitude.
- Interest in personal finance topics
Experienced knowledge of at least one of the following vertical products – Credit Card/ Personal Loans/ Insurance
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology