Senior Content Specialist (Writer) I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the leading online comparison platform for banking and insurance products in the Asia Pacific region. The Group helps people across Asia save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, credit cards, personal loans and other financial products. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and currently employs over 200 financial experts and technologists. It has a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
MoneyHero.com.hk is Hong Kong’s first one-stop financial product comparison platform for Hong Kong consumers. Established in 2013, we have been providing unbiased comparisons of financial products ranging from credit cards, personal loans, insurances, mortgages to securities and banking accounts. We only partner with reputable banks and financial institutions to provide the latest and most comprehensive financial product information, allowing you to compare and choose the products that best suit your needs with easy-to-use tools at no costs. For more details, visit our website at https://MoneyHero.com.hk
Do you love researching, generating ideas and writing content that inspires and engage? Are you results-driven and want to make a measurable difference? Hong Kong’s #1 personal finance comparison site is looking for Content Specialist to join our editorial team where you will enrich our users’ experience through high-quality articles, marketing copy and all manners of multi-media content on subjects related to making good personal finance decisions. Reporting to the Content Marketing Manager/Editor, you will play a key role in the growth and success of our business as quality content is a core element of our brand promise.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
This is a key position at MoneyHero.com.hk, where high editorial standards shape content that is designed to help consumers discover and choose the right financial products for themselves, and where content also drives a thriving and growing business.
- Ownership of content performance for assigned vertical from creation to execution and performance reporting of editorial strategy.
- Brief and work with writers to research, create and edit on financial content with SEO approach.
- Identify any risks and issues affecting delivery to agreed dates, communicate with colleagues, and work collaboratively to problem-solve and mitigate these risks and issues.
- Manage content on a daily basis through CMS to ensure content updates and user engagement.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Leveraging multimedia content, plan and execute content outreach activities to generate organic traffic.
- Manage and motivate writers through all stages of the writing and publishing process to ensure high quality output that upholds editorial standards and protect our brand.
- Work closely with Commercial team, Customer Service team, Design team and Marketing Campaign team to design and execute marketing campaigns and drive improvement of traffic, conversion and brand awareness.
- Work collaboratively to conduct customer and market research at various stages of product development to ensure a focus on the integrated solution and differentiation from competitors.
- At least 3-years of Journalism/ Editorial experience producing content in Chinese for the local Hong Kong audience.
- Able to use data and reporting to track and improve performance of content produced.
- Good communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Digital-savvy, creative, love working in a team.
- Self-motivated, not afraid to learn and try new things.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Hands-on experience with CMS.
- Experience working collaboratively and flexibly within cross-functional teams.
- Work well under pressure and timeline with positive attitude.
- Interest in personal finance topics
Experienced knowledge of at least one of the following vertical products – Credit Card/ Personal Loans/ Insurance
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams