Senior Business Development Manager
- A senior business development professional to manage and grow the existing key FIs clients. This position is a key role to support company financial & strategic KPIs
- Deepen client relationship – identify opportunities, formulate and implement growth strategies with assigned key clients.
- Support the team to grow the existing verticals and identify new emerging verticals for future growth.
- Manage and further develop the assigned key FIs clients thru daily interaction and regular business planning activities to further expand collaboration vertically and horizontally.
- Structure & negotiate strategic partnership deal with these key clients and support revenue growth
- Identify new strategic opportunities and negotiates exclusive campaigns to drive revenue growth with the assigned clients.
- Act as a primary contact point with assigned clients and provide necessary client management supports on a regular basis and on ad hoc basis.
- Proactive to analyze clients’ performance via Google Analytics Data to formulate and execute optimization initiatives both internally and externally.
- Manage and lead BD Executive to ensure align with company objectives.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- University graduated with a minimum of 8 – 10 years’ business development experience in the financial services industry or marketing agency with at least 2 years in managerial role
- Experience in dealing with retail banking & money lenders is preferred
- Experience in dealing with online channel is desirable
- Mature, independent with minimal supervision, self-motivated, strong interpersonal and communication skills both internally and externally
- Proactive, strong analytical capability, result driven individual, able to work under pressure
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Cantonese, Mandarin is desirable
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics is desirable
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving fintech start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 80 million users in Asia Pacfic, we move fast and set the highest standards. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows. CompareAsiagroup has raised over US$100 million from investors – including a recent strategic investment from Experian which will accelerate CompareAsiaGroup’s delivery of innovative customer solutions
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology