We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Regional HR Manager | Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 200+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia. CompareAsiaGroup is backed by leading investors including IFC, Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, SBI Group, ACE & Company, and H&Q Asia Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology.
The main purpose of this role is to partner with the business to facilitate the people strategy and initiatives. The ideal candidate is someone who can act as a champion for our company culture and partner with all areas of the business to help build our team across our 7 markets in Asia. This is a key strategic role for our company and will help to grow the business and allow us to build a unique and strong people-oriented culture at CAG. To be effective for the position, the incumbent must build significant trust and credible working relationships with the business.
Key Responsibilities – The incumbent will work proactively in the areas of people development, performance management, retention, succession planning, employee satisfaction, and recognition programs to ensure the success of business initiatives. The objective is to build people operations into a core competency and competitive differentiator for CompareAsiaGroup
- Develop and implement creative and meaningful learning and development initiatives
- Equip management population with a better understanding of learning agility approach in assessing the potential of staff
- Manage succession planning by administering accurate talent evaluation information through talent management
- Develop and implement a plan to build and embed our culture and values across the organisation
- Foster a conducive working environment through employee relations activities and communication
- Conduct exit and grievance interviews and share feedback with managers
- Detect and handle complaints and disputes
- Coach line managers in the event of counselling out employees
Compensation and Benefits
- Oversee all HR administrative duties and personnel across our seven markets including payroll to ensure a smooth and efficient operations
- Bring data-driven, analytic approach to performance management including annual salary review and annual performance appraisal process
- Provide advice to management team on compensation and rewards issues
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- University graduate with minimum 6 years of experience in Human Resources with exposure to and demonstrated competence in all functional areas, and ideally some experience in high-growth companies and/or transformation/re-organisation projects
- Comfortable and excited to work in fast-paced environment with high degree of autonomy
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong client focus and be able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
- Strong change management skills, i.e., comfortable with uncertainty, ambiguity and constant change, yet able to set priorities and execute on commitments
- Solutions-focused, able to sort through information and develop concise and clear solutions quickly
- Detail oriented with a logical and methodological approach to problem solving
- Able to manage high volume workload and have a flexible approach
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams