QA Engineer I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 6 countries. We are a team of 200+ people in 6 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic QA Test Engineer who will push the boundaries on delivering brilliant solutions for our customers. You will have a passion for testing, new technologies and have a solid understanding of testing web-based solutions.
- Provide quality assurance testing for software delivering content on the web
- Own the testing function within the team. Understand and implement best test practices, process and methodologies
- Create and execute systematic test plans and test scripts from functional specifications, manage test data and assemble test cases
- Collaborate with cross functional agile teams to plan stories and develop acceptance criteria
- Provide timely and accurate QA status
- Triaging issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Guide stories through development and testing until they meet Definition of Done
Skills and Requirements:
- You have the eyes of a hawk – a true eye for detail and can spot a pixel out of place.
- Experience in Cross browser and device testing
- You are analytical and methodical, while being curious and proactive. You can identify and record problems clearly, but also try to work out what is causing them and what the implications are on other parts of the software
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and tools.e.g. Selenium and nightwatch highly desirable.
- Sound experience in API testing using a tools such as SoapUI and Postman.
- Knowledge of code quality and performance analysis tools
- Jira and communicating at a technical level with developers.
- Desirable to have good SQL skills
- Desirable to have knowledge in CI/CD
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams