Product Manager | Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform.
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 150+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. HQ in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
In 2017, we closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry technology.
Are you? Can you? Have you?
Are you an experienced digital product professional who can deal with the pace of a very successful startup undergoing transformation to scale and realize its full global potential?
Can you understand vision and strategy and then drive a product vertical to success through great feature and service evolution?
Can you manage the product, from understanding the customer and their struggles, all the way through to delivery and realization of value to the user and business.
Have you got what it takes to be an example of product excellence, from culture and best practice to raw attitude and fire to get things done.
Can you lead and develop a direct and virtual team, working closely with creative, technology, marketing and offline operational functions?
Are you a naturally sociable people person who can develop strong relationships across a global organisation to collectively deliver on business objectives and key results.
CompareAsiaGroup are looking for a customer focused, analytically minded and commercially grounded Global Product Manager with these qualities to be part of the Global Product and Technology organisation, based in Hong Kong.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the vertical Product Managing Director, engineering, design and marketing teams to plan product strategy and roadmap definition, build and launch products/features/experiences
- Manage the development of web and mobile products – from ideation, research, writing specs, managing project execution, UI/UX wireframing, and strategy to launch with a timeline
- Analyse and research qualitative and quantitative data on both customer and internal member’s usage patterns to garner insights and define, specify, improve and bring to life products new features, functions and services
- Interface with the global business teams to understand the customer and business needs and translate these into high quality user stories working across the product management team.
- Localize and adapt products across multiple regions to ensure it fits the local markets to be successful.
- Work among the software development team to plan, brief-in and test products
- Work closely with UX and design to ensure high quality prototypes and visual design is created.
- Work with other operational groups, marketing and sales to establish strategies and deliver on those strategies
- Review key site and product conversion metrics on an on-going basis to drive out testing strategy and backlog for execution within the dedicated technology team
- Run A/B tests and data-driven experiments to iterate and improve products in a quantifiable manner
- Keep abreast of the competitive landscape to be able to always ensure our products can be taken to the next level.
- Get qualitative feedback from users to garner insights and manage global stakeholders’ expectations at all levels, including leading steering committees, to solve multiple pain points
- Plan and set up ideal methods of tracking user’s data. Parse data over to other applications to be used for analysis, remarketing and experiments. (GTM Datalayers, Google Analytics, Amplitude, Facebook, Google Adwords
- Deputise for the Vertical Managing Director across the whole vertical team when required
- Recruitment, daily management and development of more junior members of the product team.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with software technology, web and mobile technology, including experience working with software development agile processes, how software is developed, released, maintained
- Solid understanding of web analytics and commercial acumen
- Solid knowledge of usability and product design and UX Trends. You’re someone that provides feedback and suggestions across internal teams to improve future product functionality, user experience, and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrable experience adhering to tight schedules and working with others to ensure everyone is on-track to reach their assigned goals within the allocated timeframe through post launch support
- Experience working in cross functional groups to deliver high quality products
- Experience managing a small team
- Excellent communication skills, whether writing, presenting or managing meetings
Education, Qualifications, and Special Training
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant technical Product Management experience (SaaS, mobile, etc.)
- Undergraduate degree or relevant experience
- 3+ years’ experience bringing web products to market, from concept through development and launch, in software or internet services
- Ability to lead projects, including projects with senior management
- Ability to manage stakeholders effectively and with empathy in such a way aligned to our company culture
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, find creative resolutions and drive for results is required
- Ability to listen and respond objectively to new ideas
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a high pressure, ever changing environment
- Ability to manage other team members
- Analytical skills in assessing market dynamics
- Ability to function independently and work well within a team environment
Interested parties, please Click Here
All personal data are strictly for recruitment purposes only