We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment, ensuring great user experience.
- Work with core team members on designing, building features, code reviews
- Design, develop, test and productize front-end components and services deployed on our continuous delivery platform
- Work with Product Management and UX to define user experience and interface specifications
- Work with QE to respond to and fix bugs
- Collaborate with designers and back-end developers to consistently improve functionality and user-friendliness of the web applications
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience in building and deploying web applications
- Strong knowledge of Web development patterns/tools/idioms and APIs
- Experience in building high-performance, reusable and adaptive UI components
- Knowledge in web technology areas like Canvas and WebGL rendering, Security, Web Sockets etc.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.