We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Pre-Sales Consultant I Singapore
- Establish herself/himself as a trusted advisor to the senior and mid-level management of banks, advising clearly and articulately on credit decision and integration solutions
- Interpret and articulate the technical aspects of our decision offerings into quantifiable business benefits for bank’s portfolios
- Write tailored and detailed proposal documents in response to clients’ business challenges/ requirements
- Create PowerPoint decks for proposal presentations/ sales pitches to bank clients
- Present sales pitches to potential customers related to decision offerings, where the audience typically would include ED/EVPs/Risk Heads/CROs/Modelling Team Heads/ working level members of modelling teams/ representatives from portfolio management teams
- Create presales collateral and maintain an internal database of case studies and client specific presales collateral like sales pitches, proposals, etc.
- Assist [the Chief Commercial Officer] with the go-to-market strategies related to new or complex offerings
- Understand regulatory requirements and how they impact the various offerings
- Prepare technical statements of work, clearly capturing the scope, process, approach, deliverables and timelines of projects
- Prepare effort estimations/scopes for analytics projects, in conjunction with the delivery team
- Maintain an opportunity leads tracker
- Manage a lot of stakeholders while working in collaboration with sales teams, delivery teams, potential clients and other members of the presales team
- Degree or equivalent standard, with a high numeric content e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Engineering or Economics; post graduate will be preferred
- 7-10 years of experience in credit risk modelling across customer life cycle, gained in a bank or in an analytics consulting firm, out of which preferably 3-5 years should be in a banking/FinTech environment
- 2-4 years of experience in complex analytics project management across SEA
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing and validating Application/Behavior/Collections scorecards
- Adept at writing comprehensive analytics project delivery documents and summarizing key results in PowerPoint to be presented to senior management of banks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially astute, with financial acumen
- Experience in presales analytics is not mandatory, but will be preferred
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology