We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Performance Marketing Specialist I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets in Asia Pacific. Our mission is simple – we empower people to build healthier financial lives.
We are a purpose-driven, fast-paced start-up looking for a passionate, organized and self-motivated individual to join our Group Marketing team in Hong Kong as a Performance Marketing Specialist.
In this role you will have the opportunity to drive growth and return on investment through executing and optimizing paid media across SEM, display and paid social marketing.
You will be responsible for executing integrated marketing campaigns across channels and countries to drive awareness and conversion amongst our target audiences.
Our ideal candidate possesses performance marketing and analytics expertise and a personal ambition to learn and grow with CompareAsiaGroup
- Own day-to-day management and optimization of performance marketing campaigns across Google Ads, Google Search Ads 360, Facebook ads manager, DV 360, etc.
- Develop quarterly marketing budgets across countries based on key business objectives and optimize strategy throughout the quarter
- Define key target audiences and create campaigns tailored to these segments
- Understand key user journeys and develop strategies to optimize across all stages of the conversion funnel
- Propose, execute and analyze experiments to drive most efficient spend of marketing budget and ROI
- Report regularly on paid marketing performance using current reporting frameworks and suggest / implement improvements to current reporting tools
- Build strong relationships with country marketing teams by providing data-driven insights, regular reporting and strategic guidance on performance marketing
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team (both at the Group and country level) as well as product and technology teams on strategic projects and initiatives
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 4+ years of experience in the field of digital marketing responsible for executing and optimizing performance marketing campaigns
- Experience proposing and managing large scale paid advertising budgets against business objectives and ROI targets
- In-depth understanding and experience using various performance marketing platforms including, but not limited to, Google Ads, Google Search Ads 360, Facebook ads manager, DV 360, etc.
- Hands on experience using Google Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign manager, etc.
- Ability to use both qualitative and quantitative data to develop strategy recommendations and optimization tactics
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Enjoy working with and learning from people of different backgrounds and cultures
GOOD TO HAVE
- Passion about fintech
- Experience running A/B tests to drive optimization
- Experience working in a headquarters / regional role
- Basic command of Python, SQL
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology