We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Multimedia Designer | Hong Kong
MoneyHero.com.hk helps consumers compare rates and services of banking and insurance products. It is part of CompareAsiaGroup, Asia’s leading financial empowerment platform for banking and insurance products.
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 150+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
In 2017, CompareAsiaGroup and MoneyHero.com.hk closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
- Responsible for design solution in Hong Kong
- Develop creative layouts and artwork for various digital platforms e.g. company websites, social media platforms, blog posts, video content, etc. and occasionally for offline campaigns
- Assist internal and external parties on creative concepts and initiatives
- Maintain close communication across teams and business units
- 2 – 3 years of experience in social media / website design / video / motion graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Knowledge in video shooting and editing animation preferred
- Strong self-motivation, independent, reliability and good communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Senior position
What we offer:
- Great working environment with colleagues from all over the globe
- Flat hierarchy within an energetic and highly motivated team
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Hong Kong with an amazing harbor view
- Opportunity to take on responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- 5-days work week with attractive salary, 15 days annual leave, medical insurance and good career opportunities
Please send an email with your resume, availability and motivation behind your application or click “APPLY NOW”.