Multimedia Designer I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 200+ people in 6 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
MoneyHero.com.hk is Hong Kong’s first one-stop financial product comparison platform for Hong Kong consumers. Established in 2013, we have been providing unbiased comparisons of financial products ranging from credit cards, personal loans, insurances, mortgages to securities and banking accounts. We only partner with reputable banks and financial institutions to provide the latest and most comprehensive financial product information, allowing you to compare and choose the products that best suit your needs with easy-to-use tools at no costs. We provide free, reliable, up-to-date information to enable individuals and households to find the right products at the most competitive prices. Our team is dedicated to helping people save time and money and make well-informed decisions with easy-to-use comparison tools. For more details, visit our website at https://MoneyHero.com.hk
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology
- Responsible for design solution in Hong Kong. Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Develop creative layouts and artwork for various digital platforms e.g. company websites, social media platforms, blog posts, video content, etc. and occasionally for offline campaigns.
- Working with Marketing Team closely to generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist internal and external parties on creative concepts and initiatives.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Preferably majoring in Design, Creative Media, Digital Media, Media and Communications or related disciplines
- 2 – 3 years of experience in social media / website design / video / motion graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Knowledge in video shooting and editing animation preferred
- Strong self-motivation, independent, reliability and good communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Senior position
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams