We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Multimedia Designer I Hong Kong
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology
- Responsible for design solution in Hong Kong. Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Develop creative layouts and artwork for various digital platforms e.g. company websites, social media platforms, blog posts, video content, etc. and occasionally for offline campaigns.
- Working with Marketing Team closely to generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist internal and external parties on creative concepts and initiatives.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Preferably majoring in Design, Creative Media, Digital Media, Media and Communications or related disciplines
- 2 – 3 years of experience in social media / website design / video / motion graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Knowledge in video shooting and editing animation preferred
- Strong self-motivation, independent, reliability and good communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Senior position
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams