We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Marketing Automation Specialist
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets in Asia Pacific. Our mission is simple – we empower people to build healthier financial lives.
We are a purpose-driven, fast-paced start-up looking for a curious, organized and self-motivated individual to join our Group Marketing team in Hong Kong as a Marketing Automation Specialist.
In this role you will have the opportunity to help the organization unlock value for our users and business through data.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will be focused on analyzing data to develop actionable insights for optimizing marketing performance and providing value to our users. You will also have the opportunity to support group-level strategic initiatives related to data and work with various stakeholders across CompareAsiaGroup including Marketing, Product, Technology Business Development and Finance teams.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about data and marketing, possesses strong analytical skills and a has personal ambition to learn and grow with CompareAsiaGroup.
- Use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data including, but not limited to, optimizing marketing performance and providing value to our users
- Build customer segments and assist in activating these segments through CRM initiatives throughout the customer journey
- Set group-level frameworks for data analysis to enable all CompareAsiaTeam members to use data to unlock value for our users and business
- Develop dashboards and reports to help stakeholders across different functions and markets understand and analyze relevant data including, but not limited to, website, CRM and paid marketing performance
- Oversee and manage the workflow of data quality management, data cleansing and data exchange processes by designing and implementing different rules and best practices
- Develop technical requirements and businesses / marketing use cases for our technology teams as part of a group-level data warehouse project
- Responsible for ETL programming development, data warehouse maintenance and data integration projects
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in analytical / statistical / marketing field
- Over 3 years working experience with SQL and ETL programming
- Advanced expertise in Excel
- Solid knowledge and experience in data cleaning and warehousing
- Experience using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio, etc.)
- Experience in performing data extraction from data warehouse and maintenance of database – is highly preferred
- Working experience using various data tools – e.g., SPSS, SAS, Python (with Pandas), R – is advantageous
- Working experience using digital marketing tools – e.g., Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google BigQuery, Facebook Analytics, DCM, Social Media listening tools – is advantageous
- Experience with predictive models – is advantageous
- Fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology