We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Marketing Copywriter I Singapore
CompareAsiaGroup is the leading online comparison platform for banking and insurance products in the Asia Pacific region. The Group helps people across Asia save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, credit cards, personal loans and other financial products. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and currently employs over 200 financial experts and technologists. It has a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
SingSaver.com.sg is Singapore’s #1 financial comparison platform. Launched in May 2015, SingSaver.com.sg is committed to helping consumers find the right financial product with easy-to-use self-serve comparison tools. SingSaver.com.sg provides free, quick and easily accessible resources to help consumers understand personal finance products in Singapore including credit cards, personal loans and insurance.
For more details, visit our website at http://www.singsaver.com.sg
We are looking for a master wordsmith who is skilled at word play. Sensitivity to words and visuals is a boon – you don’t just read between the lines, you write entire tomes within them. You know that copy writing is beyond headlines and captions. Most importantly, you have an appreciation for design, creativity and everything quirky. Please provide a track record/portfolio of work that has inspired, impacted or effected change.
- Lead copy writing efforts including coming up with marketing campaign names, taglines, manifestos, headlines, and body copy across channels and media types
- Maintain quality of all copy output from marketing team
- Lead the development of creative sell-in presentations
- Work with existing creative teams to come up with concepts and ideas
- Experience working on UX/UI website copy is a plus
- Extensive knowledge and experience in writing for digital/social media
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative environment
- Experience working with finance/banking/insurance clients
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Ability to write in a variety of voices
- Interest in new technologies and emerging trends
- Experience working in start-up preferred
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams