We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Marketing Copywriter I Singapore
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology
We are looking for a master wordsmith who is skilled at word play. Sensitivity to words and visuals is a boon – you don’t just read between the lines, you write entire tomes within them. You know that copy writing is beyond headlines and captions. Most importantly, you have an appreciation for design, creativity and everything quirky. Please provide a track record/portfolio of work that has inspired, impacted or effected change.
- Lead copy writing efforts including coming up with marketing campaign names, taglines, manifestos, headlines, and body copy across channels and media types
- Maintain quality of all copy output from marketing team
- Lead the development of creative sell-in presentations
- Work with existing creative teams to come up with concepts and ideas
- Experience working on UX/UI website copy is a plus
- Extensive knowledge and experience in writing for digital/social media
- Minimum 4 years’ experience
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative environment
- Experience working with finance/banking/insurance clients
- Strong conceptual thinker
- Ability to write in a variety of voices
- Interest in new technologies and emerging trends
- Experience working in start-up preferred
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams