Marketing Associate (Loans) I Singapore
CompareAsiaGroup is the leading online comparison platform for banking and insurance products in the Asia Pacific region. The Group helps people across Asia save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, credit cards, personal loans and other financial products. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and currently employs over 200 financial experts and technologists. It has a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
SingSaver.com.sg is Singapore’s #1 financial comparison platform. Launched in May 2015, SingSaver.com.sg is committed to helping consumers find the right financial product with easy-to-use self-serve comparison tools. SingSaver.com.sg provides free, quick and easily accessible resources to help consumers understand personal finance products in Singapore including credit cards, personal loans and insurance. For more details, visit our website at http://www.singsaver.com.sg
The Marketing Associate will assist the Brand Manager in delivering tactical campaigns to achieve overall SingSaver growth. The Marketing Associate will always be customer minded and assist in the management of campaign implementation, tracking, measurement and review. As a SingSaver brand advocate, the Marketing Associate will show a passion for creativity, yet ensure governance across all consumer touchpoints; attention to detail and accountability is a must. The Marketing Associate will take a strong collaborative hand on approach to driving success and ensuring internal alignment when delivering campaigns. Finally, the Marketing Associate should be a vocal contributor not only within the marketing team but as a contributor to the overall SingSaver organization.
Drive the growth of Loans behind marketing strategies and campaigns:
- Manage multiple campaigns at any one time to achieve the best sales results for SingSaver. This will include a diverse mix of campaigns that target identified consumer segments and drive either awareness or engagement, nurture prospects or raise brand advocacy
- Collaborate and oversee briefs with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of assets ahead of campaign launches
- Adhere to brand guidelines and ensure campaign assets are delivered within these
- Provide regular reporting on sales tracking of all campaigns at any one time
- Provide post campaign reports and analysis that identify insights, learnings and future recommendations
- Identification of improvements across process flow and simplicity (internal, external and customer journeys)
- Where appropriate, be aware of budget spend and monitoring, in line with ROI KPIs
- Continue to stay up to date with industry best practise and thought leadership trends
- To establish strong internal and external relationships and be a trusted, respected Campaign Manager for SingSaver
Lead the University program to drive trial:
- Responsible to lead this important initiative on behalf of SingSaver.
- Work with the content team to develop the content for all modules
- Engage with universities in Singapore to look for opportunities to educate students on personal finances
- Lead the digital program to digitalize all content for students. This will imply working with our UX / UI designer, work with the content team, develop videos and an integrated marketing campaign to promote the educational site.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Well organized, detailed driven with a creative flair
- Driven by results
- Analytical and problem solver
- Strong collaboration skills
- Flexible to embrace change
- Highly motivated relationship builder
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to overcome challenges with a positive, collaborative approach
- Passionate about the SingSaver Brand
Key Performance Indicators:
- Number of campaigns implemented, tracked and reviewed: Revenue and number of applications for loans
- Advocate of the SingSaver brand and ongoing contribution to the SingSaver culture
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams