We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Lead Architect | Singapore
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading financial management platform for banking & insurance.
CompareAsiaGroup helps people across Asia save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for personal loans, credit cards, insurance and home services. Headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is active in seven Asian markets including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. The Group has established relationships with over 100 leading financial institutions and employs more than 200 people. CompareAsiaGroup has raised more than USD 90 million from leading investors including IFC (part of the World Bank Group), Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, SBI Group, ACE & Company, and H&Q Asia Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology.
In an exciting, international and fast-paced work environment, you will be given challenging and diverse opportunities every day. You will report directly to the CTO and will collaborate on the design and build of a new best practice tech stack to be deployed across SE Asia. You will help drive deep tech integrations with some of the biggest financial services providers in the world.
- Ownership of target state architecture for a multi-country consumer facing best practice tech stack
- Oversee testing and adoption of new tech elements (SaaS, frameworks, tooling)
- Work with core tech team on all API and integration development
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Experienced enterprise architect with a strong track record of delivering modern consumer facing web tech across desktop, mobile web and app (7+ Years Commercial Experience)
- Business level English fluency
- Strong track record of facing off to senior business stakeholders
- Collaborative by nature and outcome focused
- Passionate about modern best practice use of cloud, container, web frameworks, persistence and related tech with strong opinions on modern stack selection and best practice
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team: Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies (Riot Games, Google, Carousell, Grab, HSBC, Standard Chartered)
- Learn: Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies
- Have fun: A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: Opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams
Interested parties, please submit your application: firstname.lastname@example.org