We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Junior Visual Designer | Hong Kong HQ
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading financial management platform for banking, insurance, and telco products.
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 150+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
In 2017 we closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
We are looking for designer that wants to develop their design career in an innovative FinTech company
- Passionate about design. You care about the aesthetics, color balance, typography and brand image of your projects.
- Design icons, infographics and illustrations that will make our web recognisable.
- Can use graphic elements to communicate ideas instead of just using words, you are able to create strong yet simple and elegant design concepts.
- Help develop and maintain our company design guidelines
- Communicate ideas using wireframes and quick mockups
- Solve business needs using design as a means of problem solving
Skills and Requirement:
- A confident illustrator with flexibility in graphic style
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Detail oriented, always looking to achieve pixel perfection
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Be a team player, with the ability to receive and apply feedback from different stakeholders as well as provide constructive thoughts to others
- Self-starter with the ability to multitask without frequent supervision
- Animation and prototyping skill is a major plus
- Take pride in your work with an online portfolio is a must
- Have the right to abode in Hong Kong
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team: Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies
- Learn: Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies
- Have fun: A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: Opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams
All personal data are strictly for recruitment purposes only