We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
- Drive conversations with Partners (Banks/Insurance) to evaluate/propose Technology Integration solutions
- Gather and finalize project requirements with Partners (Banks/Insurance) and break it down into business and technology components
- Ability to work hand in hand with multiple stakeholders for multiple projects to facilitate requirement gathering interviews, issue clarifications, review documentation, ensure traceability, sign off as well as own change management cycle
- Communicate and interface with internal stakeholders (Product team, Technology and Business Development teams) and with partners (Banks/Insurance) to achieve successful launches
- Ability to quickly become an expert on the CompareAsiaGroup technology platform, and utilize knowledge to come up with best practices for integrations
- Ability to design business solutions which are best suited for the partner and well aligned with CompareAsiaGroup technology frameworks
- Familiarity executing projects using Agile methodology
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least 5 years of relevant Business Analyst/Technical Project Management experience in a reputed IT organization plus 2+ years of prior experience in coding using SDLC
- Strong communication, interpersonal and pre-sales skills – to influence decision makers in the BFSI industry across multiple countries
- Highly motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision – solutions-oriented thinking, strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience executing/delivering end-to-end projects and team management
- Strong experience in web/middleware technologies – RESTful Services, Web APIs, XML/SOAP, Java, etc.
- Working experience or detailed knowledge of databases
- Banking / Insurance / E-commerce domain knowledge is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology