We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of Security & Infra | Singapore
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading financial management platform for banking & insurance.
CompareAsiaGroup helps people across Asia save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for personal loans, credit cards, insurance and home services. Headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is active in seven Asian markets including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. The Group has established relationships with over 100 leading financial institutions and employs more than 200 people. CompareAsiaGroup has raised more than USD 90 million from leading investors including IFC (part of the World Bank Group), Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, SBI Group, ACE & Company, and H&Q Asia Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology.
In an exciting, international and fast-paced work environment, you will be given challenging and diverse opportunities every day. You will work closely with the tech leadership team to define all best practice around secure networks and architectures
- As a member of the architecture team you will be the domain expert ensuring that our cloud infrastructure follows all best practices regarding networks, authorization mechanisms and data handling and encryption
- You will work with our legal and compliance team to face off to the leading financial service companies and insurers as well as related auditors and regulators to drive commercially impactful integrations that push the boundaries of modern API and data integrations
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; CISSP preferred
- A minimum of ten years of IT/DevOps experience, with eight years in an information security role and at least two years in a supervisory capacity
- Experience designing and implementing secure architecture and reference architectures; from business requirements gathering to technology roll out oversight, including capacity management, definition of scoring methodologies for technology selection, integration of multiple tools and reporting functionalities, technical documentation
- Proven track record of evolving the security architectures, solutions and programs that address the dynamic business and threat landscape
- Technical expertise across multiple disciplines within IT infrastructure and information security such as identity and access management, Active Directory, Linux Security, Networking, Intrusion Detection/Prevention and NGFW, endpoint protection, cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure), database security (Oracle and MS), virtualization platforms, digital forensics, incident response, application software security; experience with cyber security frameworks and regulatory requirements, such as NIST, PCI, ISO 27001, GDPR, HIPAA compliance
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team: Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies
- Learn: Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies
- Have fun: A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: Opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams
Interested parties, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org