We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of Product
This is an incredibly exciting time to join us on our journey. We are hell-bent on bringing together the best minds that dream of a simpler, healthier and more transparent financial future for all. CompareHero.my is part of CompareAsiaGroup, the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30 million people per year across 6 markets: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and the Philippines
As the Product Owner, you will establish a shared vision, creating compelling stories and setting the strategic product direction for Malaysia. You will inspire and grow the team around you, leading by example and becoming a mentor and role model for outstanding product thinking, driven by user insights with a strong sense of design, technology and business acumen.
You will own and prioritize a roadmap of product ideas and features, with the ability to balance driving towards a long-term vision while staying competitive in the market. The role demands a deep background in product management, a passion for user-driven design and a keen interest in technology and data.
- Define the Malaysian product vision that supports the overall company strategy across markets
- Partner with the marketing and commercial leads for CompareHero.my to build value for users, for financial institution partners, and for the company
- Define the product roadmap for the market, working closely with country and global product, marketing, technology and ops teams to improve and innovate the user experience and drive business impact
- Clearly communicate and evangelize the product, insights, data and results
- Be collaborative and creative – relentlessly identify and iterate on ideas, tools, approaches and data to solve problems and improve existing solutions
- Challenge the status quo – we aren’t hiring to stay as we are, we want people that are here to shake things up and show us new ways of thinking
- Collaborate and communicate – distill the wider vision and strategy for teams to embrace and internalize
- Be the user champion – use everything from user interviews to analytics and A/B experimentation to build and ship what users need
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 8-12 years’ experience in product management delivering highly successful products from ideation through launch and optimization/iteration
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical teams, including experience with Scrum or another Agile process for technical teams
- Ability to understand and balance user needs, partner needs, and internal needs
- A ‘driver’ – You need actionable outcomes, not meetings. You are proactive and collaborative, with the gravitas and confidence to inspire and lead those around you
- Grit – Willing to set the pace and always willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty in the process
- Exceptional communication skills, in person and remotely, with colleagues in different roles and with different backgrounds
- A relevant undergraduate degree or equivalent
- An unwavering desire to grow and learn
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team: Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun: A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams