Head of Product I Manila, Philippines
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 6 countries. We are a team of 200+ people in 6 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia
MoneyMax.ph has been helping Filipinos since 2014 build healthy financial lives. Our comprehensive online platform compares financial products, including car insurance, credit cards, loans, and broadband plans to help you find a deal that suits your budget and needs. We know the importance of being financially wise—to build a better future, to prepare for emergencies, to protect our families and ourselves. This is why we continuously improve our products and services. We do this with a team of friendly financial advisors who work hard to assist everyday financial queries. We also have a blog called Pesopedia wherein we publish finance-related articles that are simple and straightforward. Take a visit and pick up a tip or two! For more details, visit our website at http://www.moneymax.ph
Build a performing team that envisions and delivers the best product experience in the Philippines to empower consumers to build healthier financial lives.
- Build a performing team that envisions and delivers the best product experience in the Philippines to empower consumers to build healthier financial lives.
- Own product delivery and lifecycle from planning through development evolving the product strategy in alignment with business goals
- Instill a customer focus data, driven strategy within the country team and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience across the complete customer journey – be a customer first product evangelist
- Define brand standards and drive quality in all areas of development, combining competitive insights and technology to localize products for each market.
- Lead and manage UX designers, researchers, and front-end developers to implement UX processes that allow the team to iterate on usability, revenue and customer satisfaction with a focus on driving results and developing employees while creating a product that resonates within your markets.
- Bridge the relationships between technology, marketing, and commercial teams both locally and regionally to create business cases for new product development to achieve synergy.
- Work closely with CompareAsiaGroup Chief Marketing Officer, to gain an understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Work closely with Philippines Country Manager; to roll out the product roadmap and identify features that will help increase conversion rates
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Build your product roadmap and coordinate with your team to deliver it on schedule and with the expected level of quality
- Deliver and continually improve on all processes through an Agile development approach
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 8+ years of product management experience – preferably in the finance sector
- Project Management with products/service delivery with a multi-geographic and/or global customer base
- Excellent command of MS suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), MS Project, Visio, and strong knowledge of HTML, XML & UML
- Good understanding of the end to end web development process (design, development, and deployment), layout aesthetics, User Interface (UI), and User Experience (UX) requirements
- Proficient on project artifacts: project plan, issue list, risk list, change list, business specifications, test plans, meeting reports and minutes
- Familiarity in building applications that can be cloud-hosted; using a service-oriented architecture (SOA) and that provide published APIs
- Functional knowledge in AGILE driven Software Development and Product Development in Information Technology for a global market
- Strategy building and implementation ability in balancing long-term roadmap vision with the inevitable shifting short-term priorities of an agile, startup environment
- Business development targeted to creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners at a country and global level
- Familiarity with cross-browser testing and debugging approaches
- Excellent command of English. Able effectively communicate to executive management as well as interact with an engineering team to challenge technical decisions/initiatives on Product Strategy Development.
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Proven leadership at the Founder or Senior Management level in the delivery of transformative web change and commercial experience of web optimization
- Experience in People management in scaling, developing and managing a diverse product team within a rapidly growing/changing environment
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams