We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of Product | Bangkok, Thailand
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform.
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 150+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. HQ in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
In 2017, we closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry technology.
You will be responsible for overseeing product development and user experience for MoneyGuru.co.th. You will be the key element in driving our next big challenge – our transformation from being a comparison platform to being a fully integrated financial management platform. In order to do this, you need an array of skills – strong technically, comfortable with numbers, resourceful with an insatiable drive to push things forward and to grow fast.
- Overseeing all aspects of product development and user experience
- Enforcing customer centricity in the product development cycle
- Executing the product vision and strategy
- Launching new products and enhancing existing products
- Integrating product across traditional and non-traditional distribution channels
- Defining and prioritizing key developments and other improvements
- Managing ROI objectives via effective product planning
- Coordinating with the technology team and other stakeholders
- Leading technical conversations with our cooperation partners
- Analyzing product performance and deriving associated action plan
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience as a Technical Consultant, Solutions Architect, or similar at a leading consultancy firm or VP level Technical Product Manager in leading technology company or financial institution
- Insatiable drive to improve the status quo
- A proven track record of working on own initiative and an instinctive “can-do” attitude, with a strong focus on delivering results
- Excellent ability to communicate and a structured approach to capture new opportunities as well as to solve challenges
- High attention to detail to ensure nothing is overlooked and every little detail is thought about and executed perfectly
- Comfortable working with numbers and excel. Ideally, the candidate has prior experience with Google Analytics
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team: Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun: A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams.
Starting date: As soon as possible