We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of Product
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology
You will be responsible for overseeing product development and user experience for MoneyGuru.co.th. You will be the key element in driving our next big challenge – our transformation from being a comparison platform to being a fully integrated financial management platform. In order to do this, you need an array of skills – strong technically, comfortable with numbers, resourceful with an insatiable drive to push things forward and to grow fast.
- Overseeing all aspects of product development and user experience
- Enforcing customer centricity in the product development cycle
- Executing the product vision and strategy
- Launching new products and enhancing existing products
- Integrating product across traditional and non-traditional distribution channels
- Defining and prioritizing key developments and other improvements
- Managing ROI objectives via effective product planning
- Coordinating with the technology team and other stakeholders
- Leading technical conversations with our cooperation partners
- Analyzing product performance and deriving associated action plan
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience as a Technical Consultant, Solutions Architect, or similar at a leading consultancy firm or VP level Technical Product Manager in leading technology company or financial institution
- Insatiable drive to improve the status quo
- A proven track record of working on own initiative and an instinctive “can-do” attitude, with a strong focus on delivering results
- Excellent ability to communicate and a structured approach to capture new opportunities as well as to solve challenges
- High attention to detail to ensure nothing is overlooked and every little detail is thought about and executed perfectly
- Comfortable working with numbers and excel. Ideally, the candidate has prior experience with Google Analytics
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.