We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of Product | Bangkok, Thailand
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading financial management platform for banking, insurance, and telco products.
CompareAsiaGroup helps people across Asia save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for personal loans, credit cards, insurance and other home services. Headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is active in a total of seven Asian markets including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. The Group has established relationships with over 100 leading financial institutions and employs more than 150 people across its markets. CompareAsiaGroup is backed by leading investors including IFC, Goldman Sachs, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, SBI Group, ACE & Company, H&Q Asia Pacific and Nova Founders Capital.
In 2017, CompareAsiaGroup & MoneyHero.com.hk we closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
You will be responsible for overseeing product development and user experience for MoneyGuru.co.th. You will be the key element in driving our next big challenge – our transformation from being a comparison platform to being a fully integrated financial management platform. In order to do this, you need an array of skills – strong technically, comfortable with numbers, resourceful with an insatiable drive to push things forward and to grow fast.
- Overseeing all aspects of product development and user experience
- Enforcing customer centricity in the product development cycle
- Executing the product vision and strategy
- Launching new products and enhancing existing products
- Integrating product across traditional and non-traditional distribution channels
- Defining and prioritizing key developments and other improvements
- Managing ROI objectives via effective product planning
- Coordinating with the technology team and other stakeholders
- Leading technical conversations with our cooperation partners
- Analyzing product performance and deriving associated action plan
Skills and Requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience as a Technical Consultant, Solutions Architect, or similar at a leading consultancy firm or VP level Technical Product Manager in leading technology company or financial institution
- Insatiable drive to improve the status quo
- A proven track record of working on own initiative and an instinctive “can-do” attitude, with a strong focus on delivering results
- Excellent ability to communicate and a structured approach to capture new opportunities as well as to solve challenges
- High attention to detail to ensure nothing is overlooked and every little detail is thought about and executed perfectly
- Comfortable working with numbers and excel. Ideally, the candidate has prior experience with Google Analytics
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team: Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun: A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams.
Interested parties, please submit your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data are strictly for recruitment purposes only