We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of Partnership
- Developing partnerships with existing affiliates;
- Identifying and on-boarding new partners by developing marketing programs to drive productions and
- Nurturing those partners to maximize order contributions to CAG.
This role requires a consultative approach to partnership and the successful candidate needs to be able to create compelling proposals and negotiate deals with partners.
Focus Areas –
Affiliate Marketing – CAG’s objective is to be represented in the key affiliate networks in each of our markets. As part of this, your objective will be:
- To acquire a wide range of quality publishers connected to affiliate network
- To ensure we are presented with rich tools and brand content
- To benefit from the network’s reporting tools and campaign management efficiencies, where networks permit, manage direct partnersvia these networks
Partnership Marketing – CAG is building and managing strong direct partnerships with third parties that can provide access to large, relevant and key audiences in local or regional markets to promote its financial services product distribution. As part of this, your objective will be:
- To grow new audiences via targeting key audiences
- To build brand awareness, production and synergies through association with trusted third-party brands
- To increase brand loyalty
What You’ll Do
- New business development & on-boarding new direct partners or networks to grow the channel business, including contract negotiations
- Support Chief Commercial Officer on partner contract negotiations
- Day-to-day partner management – design and implement marketing strategies with partners
- Manage and optimize affiliate and partner reporting
- Optimize existing partnerships by leveraging our content, technologies, and tools
- Work closely together with the CAG product development, technical development, analytics and localization teams to develop new and optimize existing partner tools
- Work closely together with the CAG Regional Marketing team to define and implement partner marketing strategies
- Manage payment and reconciliation of affiliates and partner
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in partner marketing and/or business development
- Strong technical skills, comfortable using multiple interfaces to gather and manipulate data – numerically driven. Proficient in Excel.
- Able to demonstrate particularly strong and detailed knowledge of credit/insurance business
- Familiar with content management tools & tracking systems
- Experience working with large e-commerce brands would be beneficial
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology