We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of Product & UX | Singapore
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading financial management platform for banking, insurance, and telco products.
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 150+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
In 2017, we closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
You will be responsible for overseeing product development and user experience for CompareAsiaGroup. You will be the key element in driving our next big challenge – our transformation from being a comparison platform to be a fully integrated financial management platform. In order to do this, you need an array of skills – strong technically, comfortable with numbers, resourceful with an insatiable drive to push things forward and to grow fast.
- Overseeing all aspects of product development and user experience
- Leadership role involves building, leading, and growing a highly collaborative team; inclusive of the Visual Designer, Senior Visual Designer, Interaction Designer, Senior Interaction Designer, UX Researcher, and Senior UX Researcher and other product departments
- Champions for the fusion of the consumer experience through the development of consumer plans to be utilized by this collaborative team
- Acts as a mentor for junior UX personnel, providing guidance and advice in the performance of their individual functions
- Enforcing customer centricity in the product development cycle
- Executing the product vision and strategy
- Launching new products and enhancing existing products
- Integrating product across traditional and non-traditional distribution channels
- Defining and prioritizing key developments and other improvements
- Managing ROI objectives via effective product planning, ensuring that designated practices, annual product and consumer targets, and KPIs are met
- Coordinating with the technology team and other stakeholders
- Leading technical conversations with our cooperation partners
- Analyzing product performance and deriving associated action plan
Skills and Requirements:
- 8+ years’ experience as a Technical Lead, Technical Manager, Chief Architect, Lead Engineers at a similar capacity or a leading management consultancy firm, preferably VP grading or equivalent
- Passion to drive and to improve the status quo
- A proven track record of working on own initiative and an instinctive “can-do” attitude, with strong focus on delivering results
- Excellent ability to communicate and a structured approach to capture new leads and projects as well as assignments and to solve challenges
- Attention to detail to ensure nothing is overlooked and every little detail is thought about and executed perfectly
- Comfortable working with numerical skills, ideally has previous google analytics would be great
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team: Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies
- Learn: Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies
- Have fun: A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: Opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams
Interested parties, please submit your application: firstname.lastname@example.org