We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of DevOps
In an exciting, international and fast-paced work environment, you will be given challenging and diverse opportunities every day. You will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and fellow Engineers, collaborate on building a new, high caliber development team responsible for all core technology build out (all stack tiers) for the CompareAsiaGroup platforms to be deployed in markets across Asia.
- Road-map and execute the roll out of platform capabilities
- Explore new technologies and enable their adoption / evolution of existing stack
- Planning, directing and overseeing long term and mid term goals for the team
- Communicate with all departments on targets and achievements, understanding the needs of the company and manage expectations
- Hands-on experience and never afraid to jump in on provisioning and issue resolution
- Collaborate with the development teams to improve existing processes, documentation and coordinate releases
- Contribute to the delivery of secure networks, infra, deployment practices to meet pragmatic & standards based infosec goals
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Expert in cloud computing platforms (AWS/GCP etc) – AWS highly preferred
- You are seasoned in diagnosing and resolving infrastructure issues
- Broad experience in building CI/CD pipelines through the use of common stack (Jenkins, GIT VCS) (Gitops exposure desirable)
- Advanced user in Linux based OS
- Experience with managing and configuring logging and monitoring systems
- Experienced in software network design and implementation
- Experience with container run times such as Kubernetes highly desirable
- Enjoys solving complex technical problems
- Exposure to programming/scripting (Golang, Python, Bash)
- Experience with broad cloud, monitoring, infra as code tech desirable (Datadog, Terraform etc..)
- Familiarity with implementing infosec practices to ISO and industry standards desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cloud architecture
- IaC style infra provisioning
- Build of CI/CD Pipelines for service based architectures
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology