We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of Marketing
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 80 million users across six markets in Asia Pacific. Our mission is simple – we empower people to build healthier financial lives.
We are a purpose-driven, fast-paced start-up looking for a creative, organized, collaborative and results-driven leader to join our Marketing team as a Head of Marketing – Taiwan for CompareAsiaGroup’s Money101 brand. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead a lean team. You will own the brand activation and content localization for the Money101. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders across functions including group marketing and Money101’s product, commercial and technology teams. You will be expected to think and act as a business lead – understanding how our marketing efforts and initiatives support the organization’s overall business objectives. Our ideal candidate possesses hands-on content creation experience (writing / design), leadership experience and a personal ambition to grow with CompareAsiaGroup.
- Own the brand activation and content localization for Money101 (across channels – e.g. website, social channels, email, PR, paid marketing campaigns – digital and print, etc.) including but not limited to: Content strategy, Brand development, Persona development, Customer journey mapping
- Lead and coach a lean and flat team
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (product and business development teams) to achieve shared business goals
- Ensure content published is in line with group guidelines, brand standards and content strategy
- Support content strategist in writing / editing key collateral when needed
- Co-own organic channel P&L (with HQ marketing team team)
- Own achievement of all content / brand / PR OKRs for the market
- Stay up to date and educate the organization on the latest trends for your market in the personal finance industry
- Develop strong relationships with local partners (including media, regulators, affiliates, industry groups etc.)
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 10+ years of content and brand marketing experience; including hands-on professional writing and design experience
- 4+ years of managing a team of content writers, designers and SEO team and working with stakeholders across functions
- Experience working in a country office; working closely with HQ team
- Track record of exceeding aggressive organic growth targets and managing content and brand projects from inception to completion
- Exceptional writing, editing and storytelling skills
- Strong attention to detail and able to deliver high-quality work under tight timelines
- Experience with localization/translation
- Experience developing content in the personal finance industry or at an early stage technology company
- Experience conceptualizing and executing strong content marketing efforts, taking into account SEO results and impact
- Experience developing creative and effective marketing campaigns that build and reinforce brand love
- Hands-on experience with the public relations distribution process and strong media relationships
- Exceptional analytical skills and loves using data to tell stories
- Strong project management skills and enjoys managing multiple, complex projects and creating processes and systems to improve efficiencies within an organization
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills. Comfortable and effective in communicating business ideas and strategy to C-level management
- Experience using OKR framework a plus
- A motivational leader – track record of leading teams to achieve stretch goals through strong execution and creating and environment where innovation thrives!
- Excited about working in a start-up environment
- Happy to shift between strategy and execution
- A self-starter who thrives in an ambiguous, fast-paced, results-oriented startup environment – will go the extra mile without being asked
- An enthusiastic leader and collaborator and enjoys working with and learning from people of different backgrounds and cultures
- Passion about fintech and technology
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving fintech start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 80 million users in Asia Pacfic, we move fast and set the highest standards. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows. CompareAsiagroup has raised over US$100 million from investors – including a recent strategic investment from Experian which will accelerate CompareAsiaGroup’s delivery of innovative customer solutions
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology