We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Growth Marketing Manager
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets in Asia Pacific. Our mission is simple – we empower people to build healthier financial lives.
We are a purpose-driven, fast-paced start-up looking for a passionate, organized, collaborative and results-driven leader to join our Group Marketing team in Hong Kong as a Growth Marketing Manager.
In this role you will have the opportunity to drive the development and execution of our data-driven growth strategy. This includes helping to set processes and standards for the Group to ensure we are interacting with our users across the entire customer journey most effectively. You will be responsible for executing and optimizing efficient cross-channel marketing campaigns (via paid and unpaid channels) to drive awareness and conversion amongst our target audiences through continuous testing. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders across functions including regional and local marketing, product, commercial and technology. You will be expected to think and act as a business lead – understanding how our marketing efforts and initiatives support the organization’s overall business objectives.
Our ideal candidate possesses hands-on performance marketing, analytics expertise and a personal ambition to grow with CompareAsiaGroup.
- Develop and own the execution of quarterly marketing strategy / budget across countries based on key business / growth objectives. This includes regular reporting on progress to goals and adjusting strategic approach throughout the quarter based on results
- Own day-to-day management of performance marketing campaign execution and optimization across Google Ads, Google Search Ads 360, Facebook ads manager, DV 360, etc.
- Define key target audiences and work with content teams to develop messaging / campaigns tailored to these segments
- Understand key user journeys and develop strategies to optimize across all stages of the conversion funnel
- Help set the standards for and method to share marketing best practices across the Group
- Help develop of standardized reporting frameworks and analytics tools to assess marketing performance across paid and unpaid channels
- Own the development of A/B testing frameworks to generate data-driven insights and recommendations for improving performance marketing tactics
- Report regularly on paid marketing performance using current reporting frameworks and suggest / implement improvements to current reporting tools
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team (both at the Group and country level) as well as product and technology teams on strategic projects and initiatives including marketing automation and analytics
- Build strong relationships with country marketing teams through collaboration on holistic growth marketing and content strategies (via paid and organic channels)
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS – MUST HAVES
- 6+ years of experience in the field of digital marketing in a B2C role; responsible for developing and executing holistic marketing strategies across paid and unpaid channels
- 3+ years of hands-on SEM experience with a track record of successfully managing SEM campaigns to meet aggressive ROI and growth targets
- Significant experience leading strategic marketing projects around automation and/or analytics
- xperience proposing and managing large scale paid advertising budgets against business objectives and ROI targets; including in-depth; hands-on experience using various performance marketing platforms including, but not limited to, Google Ads, Google Search Ads 360, Facebook ads manager, DV 360, etc.
- Hands on experience using Google Analytics, DoubleClick Campaign manager, etc.
- Experience running A/B tests to drive optimization
- Ability to use both qualitative and quantitative data to develop strategy recommendations and optimization tactics
- Basic command of SQL, Python or other programming languages
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working with and learning from people of different backgrounds and cultures
- Passion about fintech
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving fintech start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 80 million users in Asia Pacfic, we move fast and set the highest standards. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows. CompareAsiagroup has raised over US$100 million from investors – including a recent strategic investment from Experian which will accelerate CompareAsiaGroup’s delivery of innovative customer solutions
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology