We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
- Collaborate closely with product team members, designers and engineers and become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Help the team plan, design and shape responsive web solutions
- Build compelling front end user experiences that excite and delight our consumers
- Enable product innovation through collaboration, evolution and experimentation
- Challenge the status quo – we aren’t hiring to stay as we are, we want people that are here to shake things up and show us new ways of thinking the team and tracking progress through measurable and quantifiable actions.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- At least 3 years of professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Know how to build user-friendly, secure, data-rich applications
- A deep understanding of current and emerging web trends
- Care about agile software processes, test-driven development, reliability and optimization
- Experienced with modern coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques
- Experience with scripting languages (such as Python, Ruby etc.)
- Not afraid of understanding and contributing to areas outside of the browser and it is a plus if you have experience in mobile application development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
- Experience working with backend engineers and designers when building user interfaces
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology