Finance & Operations Manager | Bangkok
Moneyguru.co.th is Thailand’s leading financial comparison platform and is part of the CompareAsiaGroup, the largest personal finance comparison service in Asia.
On our websites across APAC, consumers can easily and quickly compare rates and services of insurance providers, banks and telecommunications providers.
We help consumers save time and money by finding the best products for their needs, with the vision to become the “tripadvisor” of personal finance.
We give the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency and country-wide, & mobile access to financial products.
The CompareAsiaGroup is a +200 people team in +7 countries in Asia. Since inception in 2013 the group has established a strong market position with over 50 partners in Asia, latest technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams. www.compareasiagroup.com
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry by using technology.
Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Finance & Operations Manager who will work directly with our Regional Management team in Hong Kong and local management in Thailand. Responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day management and responsibility of local operational support functions (i.e., finance, accounting, HR, legal/compliance, office management)
- Management of local finance and accounting function
- Expenses/payroll and cash management/projections
- Bookkeeping and expense allocation
- Audit, tax and statutory compliance
- Financial analyses to support management decisions
- Preparation of financial statements and management reporting packages
- Liaise with banks, auditors and regulatory agencies
- Support regional office on HR related topics
- Perform ad-hoc administrative support functions / office management tasks
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor of Accounting or equivalent
- Qualified accountant in Thailand
- At least 2-4 years of experience in audit, finance, accounting or tax functions
- Analytical, quantitative, systematic and organized
- Strong knowledge of Excel and finance/accounting software
- Fluent in Thai and English, both oral and written
- Knowledgeable of the local tax rules and statutory reporting requirements
- Independent, self-starter, with high level of energy and great interpersonal skills
- Eager to work in a highly dynamic and international environment, always strive for excellence and are a true team player
- Trustworthy and have a clean track record
- You have experience working with Xero business accounting software
- You have experience working at an international start-up company
Why working with us?
- Join a winning team: We are an experienced, high-caliber management team that previously built the largest Asian e-commerce businesses (Zalora, Lazada) and financial comparison market leaders around the world (Moneysupermarket, Comparis and Kelkoo) as well as has experience in top management consultancy, banking and insurance in Asia.
- Learn like you’ve never learned before and grow within a young company experiencing rapid growth.
- Work hard & play hard culture – A fast-pace, high intensity yet friendly working environment.
- Having an impact: Work shoulder to shoulder with everyone on the team, including the senior management team and get involved in making decisions.
- Be international: We are from over 20 different nationalities and have the passion to build, conquer and win.
- It’s a goal worth winning! – help build the #1 personal finance comparison site in Asia. Get the buzz from a team that has high ambition!
… because helping people is a feeling money can’t buy!
Please send us your résumé in English, examples of your best achievements or anything else that demonstrates your interest and ability.