We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Director, Strategic Projects (Office of the CEO) I Singapore
In this role you will work directly with the CXO team of Compare Asia Group. The CXO team is highly experienced, each having accumulated 10+ years of experience at world-class firms including KKR, McKinsey, Riot Games, Visa, American Express, Shangri-La, and Perella Weinberg Partners.
- Supporting the CEO & CXO team in developing critical projects & initiatives.
- Assessing the viability of new initiatives such as launching new business verticals, partnerships or markets.
- Driving execution on a number of special projects and new initiatives across the CompareAsiaGroup markets.
- Business development.
Skills and Requirements:
- 10+ years of professional experience in a relevant industry (banking or insurance)
- 10+ years of experience working across the APAC region
- Business degree/MBA.
- Skilled at structuring strategic analysis and communicating that analysis using presentation (PowerPoint, Google Slides) and spreadsheet (Excel, Google Sheets) tools.
- Strong experience and skill-set in business development.
- Track record of data driven, structured problem solving.
- Combination of strategic thinking with strong execution abilities.
- Knowledge of best practices in business operations.
- Experience implementing strategic, large-scale projects in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment requiring deadline-driven productivity.
- Proven ability to work with different team members to design processes and implement / execute complex strategic projects and operational initiatives that solve business problems.
- Proven project management, problem solving, analytical, written/verbal communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology