We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Business Development Executive I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the leading online comparison platform for banking and insurance products in the Asia Pacific region. The Group helps people across Asia save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, credit cards, personal loans and other financial products. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and currently employs over 200 financial experts and technologists. It has a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
MoneyHero.com.hk is Hong Kong’s first one-stop financial product comparison platform for Hong Kong consumers. Established in 2013, we have been providing unbiased comparisons of financial products ranging from credit cards, personal loans, insurances, mortgages to securities and banking accounts. We only partner with reputable banks and financial institutions to provide the latest and most comprehensive financial product information, allowing you to compare and choose the products that best suit your needs with easy-to-use tools at no costs. For more details, visit our website at https://MoneyHero.com.hk
- You will be a crucial part of the company’s further improvement and development while working closely with the Head of Commercial and Country Manager.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships with Hong Kong’s largest banks, finance firms and insurers
- You will be in charge of providing insights and analytical reports for the business partners in banks, finance firms and insurers
- You will be a key part of the business strategy, and have the opportunity to run your own team in the near future
- Build and manage relationships with Hong Kong’s largest and leading financial institutions
- Lead new initiatives to grow revenue through new activities, campaigns and proposals
- Assist with ad-hoc account management projects/analysis for management-level initiatives
- Coordinate internal team on campaign execution and support
- Driven, focused personality with at least 2-3 years of experience in marketing agency or internal digital business sector with client facing role or with client facing experiences is preferred
- Financial industry knowledge or exposure in Hong Kong is preferential, but not mandatory
- Embrace change and flexible environments. You don’t accept the status quo and are comfortable driving change
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills with great execution skills
- Have written and oral fluency in English and Cantonese
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams