We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Business Development Executive I Hong Kong
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology
- You will be a crucial part of the company’s further improvement and development while working closely with the Head of Commercial and Country Manager.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining partnerships with Hong Kong’s largest banks, finance firms and insurers
- You will be in charge of providing insights and analytical reports for the business partners in banks, finance firms and insurers
- You will be a key part of the business strategy, and have the opportunity to run your own team in the near future
- Build and manage relationships with Hong Kong’s largest and leading financial institutions
- Lead new initiatives to grow revenue through new activities, campaigns and proposals
- Assist with ad-hoc account management projects/analysis for management-level initiatives
- Coordinate internal team on campaign execution and support
- Driven, focused personality with at least 2-3 years of experience in marketing agency or internal digital business sector with client facing role or with client facing experiences is preferred
- Financial industry knowledge or exposure in Hong Kong is preferential, but not mandatory
- Embrace change and flexible environments. You don’t accept the status quo and are comfortable driving change
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills with great execution skills
- Have written and oral fluency in English and Cantonese
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams