We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Dev Ops Lead | Singapore
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading financial management platform for banking & insurance.
CompareAsiaGroup helps people across Asia save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for personal loans, credit cards, insurance and home services. Headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is active in seven Asian markets including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. The Group has established relationships with over 100 leading financial institutions and employs more than 200 people. CompareAsiaGroup has raised more than USD 90 million from leading investors including IFC (part of the World Bank Group), Goldman Sachs, Alibaba, SBI Group, ACE & Company, and H&Q Asia Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology.
In an exciting, international and fast-paced work environment, you will be given challenging and diverse opportunities every day. You will work closely with the tech leadership team to define all best practice for the development life cycle, architecture, tech stack, deployment and operations.
- You will manage and mentor dev ops and software dev engineers to implement and maintain a straight through deployment and testing pipeline as well as a scalable and robust consumer facing production environment spanning multiple SE Asian countries.
- You will devise and own the CI/CD pipe, all environment definition and formation as well as all tooling and scripting across dev, test and prod
Skills and Requirements:
- Expert in modern dev-ops, cloud stack, services, environments and related tools (5+ Years Commercial Experience)
- Expert level proficiency in scripting and configuration a must: terraform, bash, ansible, chef, puppet, jenkins or similar
- Business level English fluency
- Strong communicator who can face off to both technical and business stakeholders
- Collaborative by nature and outcome focused
- Demonstrated experience and passion for what it means to build a highly automated, modern, robust, best practice multi-tier web stack with strong opinions on tools and approach
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team: Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies
- Learn: Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies
- Have fun: A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: Opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams