We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Designer (Visual Communications, Graphic, or Multimedia)
We are looking for a passionate designer to join the team. If you are the person who is observant to the big picture and has good attention to details, obsessed with aesthetics and uncomfortable with bad typography or bad alignments, then you are exactly the candidate who we want to welcome to our team.
- Plan, draft, design, build and manage creative projects and artwork for various digital platforms e.g. company websites, social media platforms, blog posts, video content, etc. and occasionally for ATL campaigns and printing productions.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects.
- Prepare visual research and materials.
- Responsible for design solution in Hong Kong. Support Creative Manager and handles design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Working in Creative Team from Marketing, to generate ideas to portray concepts, and advertise products/services
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years’ experience in agency or related business
- Preferably majoring in Design, Creative Media, Digital Media, Visual Comm or related disciplines
- Strong graphic sense includes typography, graphics and layout
- Passionate in creative and design with an eye for detail
- New media trend sensitive
- Preferably having knowledge of video shooting and editing animation
- Mac & Adobe Creative Suite proficient
- Fluent in written and spoken Cantonese; business-level proficiency in English
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for a Senior position
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology