We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Mid-Level Designer I Singapore
CompareAsiaGroup is the leading online comparison platform for banking and insurance products in the Asia Pacific region. The Group helps people across Asia save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, credit cards, personal loans and other financial products. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and currently employs over 200 financial experts and technologists. It has a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
SingSaver.com.sg is Singapore’s #1 financial comparison platform. Launched in May 2015, SingSaver.com.sg is committed to helping consumers find the right financial product with easy-to-use self-serve comparison tools. SingSaver.com.sg provides free, quick and easily accessible resources to help consumers understand personal finance products in Singapore including credit cards, personal loans and insurance. For more details, visit our website at http://www.singsaver.com.sg
We are looking for a mid-weight art person to work across a varied set of briefs coming into our in-house creative department; from print campaigns to digital through to offline design.
The person we are looking for should be passionate about design, always striving to produce work to the highest standard. Reporting to the Art Director, the role includes:
- Your day-to-day will be to work on brand visuals, from brief to execution. The briefs are varied from print, digital and packaging and experiential
- Our brand is in a stage of reinvention, so there is a big opportunity to be part of shaping how we express ourselves
- You should be confident in presenting your ideas to marketing teams and stakeholders around the business
- You should enjoy taking ownership of your work and ideas
- You should relish the opportunity to design across a variety of channels including print, social, digital and experiential.
A pure breed creative with a love for all things brand design and visual
- Between 1-2 yrs experience
- A portfolio with strong typography skills
- A love for visual storytelling and brand design
- Creative thinker who can translate strategic and marketing needs into beautiful brand work
- Expert eye for detail and pixel perfection
- Varied design experience showing you can take adapt a design or concept across a variety of channels
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and adapt with a fast, growing business
- Previous agency/ in-house/ design studio experience a must.
- Proficient in the Adobe design software, illustrations.
- Start-up experience preferred
- Interest in personal/consumer finance preferred
- Knowledge and familiarity with Singapore context and environment
- Background in online and digital
- Self-starter with initiative
- Results-driven, basic knowledge of data analytics
- Work collaboratively within a team, working well under pressure
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams