We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Customer Service Team Lead I Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ever wondered how it’s like in the world of ‘Start-ups’? Had the itch to bring a company to the ‘next level’? What about associating yourself with an established ‘Fintech’ group, which is backed by world-renowned Investors?
As a Customer Service Team Lead, you will be interacting with our valued clients to provide them with information to address inquiries regarding products and services. In addition, you will deal with and help resolve any customer complaints via various channels. You will report directly to the Call Center Manager.
- Deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from customers via calls, emails, live chat and social media
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communication
- Resolve escalations. Responsible for upward and downward communication both internally and as required to.
- Take a leading role in team planning, delivery, resourcing and prioritization of team workload, promoting autonomy within the team and tracking progress through measurable and quantifiable actions.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma or Professional Certification
- Minimum of 2 years’ Team Lead/Manager experience in the contact channel/customer service/BPO/call center industry
- Fluent in min. of 2 languages (English, Malay, Mandarin, Cantonese)
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.