We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Customer Service Officer (Team Lead) I Hong Kong
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Customer Support, the CSO Team Lead will be responsible for managing the people, processes and tools to deliver exceptional customer care to MoneyHero customers. He/she will work with other functional teams to define how technology, marketing campaigns and partner operations should be executed to enhance customer and employee experience, while reducing risk. Passion for delivering exceptional customer experience is a must.
- Handling escalated complaints or complex queries via phone, email and/or social media
- Achieve high service satisfaction through disciplined application of service level targets and team management
- Ensure adherence to brand voice guidelines when interacting with customers
- Establish and maintain response templates, FAQs, training plans and operational procedures to improve productivity and performance
- Own the Rewards fulfilment process, regularly interacting with internal teams and external partners to ensure cost-efficient, error-free and audit compliant practices
- Set relevant Objectives, Key results and KPI targets that align with business goals and motivated team members
- Generate CSO performance reports for management to identify areas for celebration and improvement
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Team schedule and capacity management to ensure effective coverage during service hours
- Daily management of the CS team to motivate, support and coach them to create an environment where staff are energized and empowered to provide our customers with an outstanding experience
- Write and conduct performance appraisals; conduct mentoring sessions with staff to improve skills and job performance
- Ensure team members have appropriate training and resources to perform at their highest level
- Active contribution in the recruitment and onboarding of new hires
- Co-ordinate with internal departments for effective launch of new products & services
- Collaborate with Finance team and fulfilment house to track costs and timely distribution of rewards to customers
- Ensure coupon approval and distribution process complies with internal risk control policies and external rules & regulations
- Work as a member/leader of special projects that are important to area/process improvement.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- At least 3 years’ track record of successfully managing and motivating CS team
- Proficient in using ticketing systems (e.g. Zendesk) to enhance productivity and optimize customer experience
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheets to manage and analyze data
- Familiar with digital communication tools e.g. Facebook Messenger
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Proven ability to solve complex operational problems
- Banking experience is preferred but not essential
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (MoneyHero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology