We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Customer Service Officer (Insurance Broker) I Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the leading online comparison platform for banking and insurance products in the Asia Pacific region. The Group helps people across Asia save money and make better choices about personal finance with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, credit cards, personal loans and other financial products. In addition, financial institutions are able to lower customer acquisition costs and efficiently reach consumers through the internet. The Group was founded in 2014 in Hong Kong and currently employs over 200 financial experts and technologists. It has a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
MoneyHero.com.hk is Hong Kong’s first one-stop financial product comparison platform for Hong Kong consumers. We have been providing unbiased comparisons of financial products ranging from credit cards, personal loans, insurances, mortgages to securities and banking accounts. We only partner with reputable banks and financial institutions to provide the latest and most comprehensive financial product information, allowing you to compare and choose the products that best suit your needs with easy-to-use tools at no costs. We provide free, reliable, up-to-date information to enable individuals and households to find the right products at the most competitive prices.
For more details, visit our website at https://MoneyHero.com.hk
The CSO is a brand ambassador for MoneyHero.com.hk, demonstrating our brand values of being friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in the day to day interactions he/she has with customers. This role will be working with both internal and external partners to ensure high quality services to our customers so customers will come back again and again to fulfill all their GI needs through MoneyHero.com.hk.
- Handle incoming calls and emails from customers on General Insurance product enquiries both pre and post-sale, ensuring a pleasant experience and positive results for the company
- Prepare and dispatch policies and other standard communications to customers
- Resolving customer issues and complaints promptly and with calmness and respect
- Liaise with internal departments and insurance partners to resolve customer inquiries within specified timelines
- Logging all customer queries in ticketing system (Zendesk) in a clear and concise manner and adhering to internal SLAs for follow ups and response times.
Administration and Business Operations
- Monitor system performance and take prompt action to ensure policies are generated in a timely manner
- Generate daily reports on policy sales and other reports as required (Customer feedback, SLA, refunds etc)
- Update and maintain the customer database system
- Support campaigns and initiatives that may be launched internally or by insurance providers
- Provide input on marketing material
- Provide insights on customer buying patterns and requests
- Develop and document operational processes
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 2 years working experience in General Insurance customer service is a MUST.
- Qualify as a Technical Representative under the regulations set forth by the HKCIB or PIBA by having passed the required IIQE papers.
- Good communication skills and pleasant demeanour
- Customer focused, positive attitude, self-motivated, works well with colleagues
- Fluency in Cantonese and English, in writing and speaking
- Familiar with ticketing systems and database software is preferred
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams