We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Credit Analyst | Hong Kong
CompareAsiaGroup is the largest personal finance platform in Asia, helping more than 30mm people per year across 7 countries. We are a team of 200+ people in 7 countries aligned around a shared vision to empower people to build healthier financial lives. We do this by connecting people to the best content and products for their needs, life stage and risk profile. We are currently focused on the banking and insurance sectors in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have established relationships with more than 100 leading financial institutions across Asia.
MoneyHero.com.hk & Creditgo.com.hk helps consumers compare rates and services of banking and insurance products. It is part of CompareAsiaGroup, Asia’s leading financial empowerment platform for banking and insurance products. In 2017, CompareAsiaGroup and MoneyHero.com.hk closed a $50mm Series B, bringing our total fundraising to more than $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Company, Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, fintech businesses – CreditGo – Asia’s first free credit scoring platform that helps users understand their credit situation for free, for life and find out which financial products they are suitable for. This product is already getting attention across Hong Kong and Singapore, is rapidly growing and has exciting ambitions for the future.
- The go-to person for insight and analytics for, credit scoring, risk modelling, eligibility models within the group
- Able to coach, mentor and build a team of experts in the credit scoring, risk modelling, eligibility modelling area of the business
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information and be the subject matter expert across all levels within the business
- Passionate about data and analytics and driving scoring initiatives across the group
- The go-to person for insight on the performance of core services for our customers, including creating presentations and delivering the results
- Monitoring the performance of and maintaining the integrity of eligibility models and scoring criteria
- Structuring and completing ad-hoc analysis – e.g. into marketing efficiency of campaigns, or studies into credit risk biases
- Leading and or supporting data exchanges with our customers and partners
- Taking ownership and responsibility for solutions
- Becoming well-versed in the meaning and structure of credit bureau data
- Training and mentoring employees
- Perform credit and financial analysis on new and existing customers in order to profile customer segments and recommend credit scoring criteria for consideration.
- Creating/preparing various reports for management.
- Maintaining/updating credit scorecards as needed.
- Work closely with the rest of the regional teams to understand and map out credit scoring needs.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
Skills and Requirements:
- Able to perform complex mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
What can you expect from us?
- Join a fantastic team : Work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn : Work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun : A challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow : Great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the regional group or in one of our country teams