We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Content Writer I Singapore
We are looking for passionate digital writers who can develop compelling content (text, infographics) around personal finance and money-saving tips for the SingSaver blog. Interest in personal finance is essential, as is knowledge of SEO best practice and GA analytics. Experience in digital marketing (organic and paid), as well as experience in developing UX/UI copy is also preferred.
- Create useful and viral personal finance content: Understands latest SEO trends and content creation techniques to grow readership and traffic to the SingSaver blog
- Digital marketing and distribution: Besides content creation, also understands how to distribute and amplify that content (organic and paid) across digital/social channels.
- Create visual content: Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to break down number-heavy content into bite-sized visuals is a key advantage.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/journalism
- Strong interest in personal finance and money-saving tips
- Excellent command of English
- 3 years’ experience in digital content/background
- Familiar with WordPress, GA and on-page SEO
- Fresh grads will be considered
- Hunger for knowledge and learning
- Creative thinker, can think of fresh engaging topics for readers
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.