We offer unique career opportunities to build the Asia’s fastest-growing financial platform
Senior Content Writer
We are looking for passionate digital writers who can develop compelling content (text, infographics) around personal finance and money-saving tips for the SingSaver blog. Interest in personal finance is essential, as is knowledge of SEO best practice and GA analytics. Experience in digital marketing (organic and paid), as well as experience in developing UX/UI copy is also preferred.
- Create useful and viral personal finance content: Understands latest SEO trends and content creation techniques to grow readership and traffic to the SingSaver blog
- Digital marketing and distribution: Besides content creation, also understands how to distribute and amplify that content (organic and paid) across digital/social channels.
- Create visual content: Basic knowledge of Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to break down number-heavy content into bite-sized visuals is a key advantage.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in communications/journalism
- Strong interest in personal finance and money-saving tips
- Excellent command of English
- 4-5 years’ experience in digital content/background
- Familiar with WordPress, GA and on-page SEO
- Personal finance writing experience/background preferred
- Hunger for knowledge and learning
- Creative thinker, can think of fresh engaging topics for readers
What can you expect from us?
- Join a purpose-driven organization: Join us in our mission of empowering people to build healthier financial lives by putting our users and transparency first.
- Work with a diverse, collaborative team: Our team of 250+ spans 6 markets is made up of talented individuals from diverse backgrounds both professionally and culturally. Join a team that acts like owners and wins together.
- Grow with a fast-moving start-up: Launched in 2014 and now reaching over 60 million users in Asia Pacific we move fast moving and set the highest standards to ensure we deliver on our mission. We are committed to supporting our team members develop personally and professionally as the organization grows.
Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading personal finance platform, reaching over 60 million users across six markets including Hong Kong (moneyhero.com.hk), Malaysia (CompareHero.my), the Philippines (Moneymax.ph), Singapore (SingSaver.com.sg), Taiwan (Money101.com.tw) and Thailand (MoneyGuru.co.th). CompareAsiaGroup helps people make better financial choices.
We achieve this through comprehensive, independent online comparison and education of over 1,000 financial products (including credit cards, personal loans, and insurance products). This is delivered through established relationships with more than 70 leading financial institutions across Asia Pacific. CompareAsiaGroup’s 250+ professionals are committed to delivering on the Group’s mission to empower people to build healthier financial lives.
The Group has raised more than US$100 million from investors including IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, Goldman Sachs Investment Partners VC and Growth Equity, Experian, Pacific Century Group, Jardines, SBI Group, ACE & Company, Stem Financial Route 66 Ventures and H&Q Utrust.Learn more about how CompareAsiaGroup empowers people across Asia to build healthier financial lives at http://www.compareasiagroup.com/.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial and insurance industries through technology