We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Content Writer| Manila, Philippines
CompareAsiaGroup is Asia’s leading financial management platform for banking, insurance, and telco products.
CompareAsiaGroup helps people across Asia save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for personal loans, credit cards, insurance and other home services. HQ in Hong Kong, CompareAsiaGroup is active in total of seven Asian markets including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. The Group has established relationships with over 100 leading financial institutions and employs more than 150 people across its markets. CompareAsiaGroup is backed by leading investors including IFC, Goldman Sachs, Alibaba Entrepreneurs Fund, SBI Group, ACE & Company, H&Q Asia Pacific and Nova Founders Capital.
In 2017, CompareAsiaGroup & MoneyHero.com.hk closed a US $50mm Series B, bringing total fundraising to more than US $90mm from investors including Goldman Sachs, the IFC (World Bank), Ace & Co., Alibaba & Jardine Pacific.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Asia as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
Your goals will be to
- Build a powerful brand through effective storytelling
- Grow a community around the brand that both appreciates and contributes to our platforms, revolving around personal finance and saving money
- Writing search engine-optimized articles
To achieve your goals with us you will report to, Marketing Manager, Philippines
- Be responsible for creating great content via extensive research into the market trend and products
- Be creating and positioning top quality onsite and offsite content
- Understand the different social media channels and their importance
- Work in a challenging, fun and international working environment.
You should be
- Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality, strong communicator, and team player
- Proven written and editorial skills
- Strong interest in digital marketing, experience with managing multiple digital content formats and channels
- Preferably 3 to 5 years professional background in the finance industry or writing for a business publication
To apply please send me your resume firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Application: Content Writer”
You can also read more about our Group on www.CompareGlobalGroup.com